VTCC is a company with the ability to provide full turn-key services. VTCC has a Consulting division that manages projects, from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and project close out.
The Consulting division can provide services for Project/Construction Management, HSE Management, Estimation, Structural Fabrication & Erection, Welding, Piping, Civil, Crane and logistics and other discipline design capabilities including 3D plant modelling, mechanical/piping design and hazardous area design and certification.
Our Consulting division is backed by electrical and mechanical divisions with experience in delivering projects up to $100 million. VTCC have worked on projects locally, interstate and internationally.
Practical delivery methods are used to guarantee that project and design implementation meet budget and time constraints. Our engineering division backed by our electrical and mechanical divisions provide turnkey solutions to clients, eliminating the often contentious and costly boundaries during execution.
The owners and management team have a vision to be a leader in corporate social responsibility.
Proudly, Vic Tech Consulting & Construction are/have sponsored the following charities and local clubs.
- Rivers Gift 'SIDS' - Gold Sponsor for 2018;
- Violence Against Women Sponsor;
- Royal Children's Hospital Sponsor;
- Life Line Sponsor;
- Modewarre Football & Netball Club - 2018 Major Sponsor;
- Firm Foundations Jiu Jitsu Sponsor - Provided new training equipment;
- Torquay Nippers - Provided a brand-new board rack;
- Torquay Early Learning Centre - Provided lighting for the infant area;
- Torquay Bowls Club - 2018 Sponsor; and
- South Barwon Football &Netball Club - 2018 Club Sponsor.
VTCC business philosophy is built around the following core values.
- Open communication;
- Alignment of expectations for all aspects of business and relationships;
- Ownership and accountability;
- Team culture;
- Individual growth; and
- Community and social responsibility.